So I buy these Dannon Danimals Smoothies all the time. MSo my Daughter is drinking her smoothie and gives me her cup, and I see this inside of the cup, stuck to the wall. That is disgusting and needs to be addressed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dannon danimals smoothie. Danimals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dannon danimals smoothie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Danimals.

Had an Experience with Danimals?

Comments

Monster Energy - Slime Monster Energy "So traumatized. I've been buying monster rehab by the case for several years from my local sams club. Can't have carbonated drinks so this is great! Love the flavors. Got..." Read more Morton Salt - Allergic reaction to System Saver II additive in the salt? Morton Salt "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..." Read more Oreo - Cookies Review Oreo "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..." Read more Barilla - Bugs in pasta! Barilla "Not once but twice now in 1 year months apart we have had boxes with tiny black bugs with wings in our pasta. Delaying dinner due to having everything else..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more